12th edition of Glacier Marathon on 2rd July 2017
Online-Registration starts in November 2016.
The Glacier Marathon from the Pitztal Glacier to Imst – through the entire Pitztal – is an extraordinary sporting event. The beautiful mountains in Pitztal offer a special setting for maximum performance in running. The starting field consists of internationally known athletes as well as local running enthusiasts. In total there are 4 competitions and great side events.
Glacier marathon facts:
- starting area: Mandarfen, valley station Rifflsee / Wenns for Halfmarathon or Run & Fun
- finish area: Imst, sport centre
- distances: 42,195 km / 21,2 km / 11,2 km
- start altitude: Marathon – 1.675 m / Halfmarathon, Run & Fun – 999 m
- finish altitude: 790 m
- competitions: Marathon, Relay Marathon (4 starter), Halfmarathon, Run & Fun