Relay Marathon – 13,09 km / 8,7 km / 9,2 km / 11,2 km
The course leads from Mandarfen (1,675 m) throughout the whole Pitztal. The 4 runners reach the finish line after 42,195 km at the sports centre Imst. (790 m)
- date: 01st July 2018
- starting time: 08:00 am
- start area: Mandarfen, valley station Rifflsee, St. Leonhard in Pitztal
- distance: 42,195 km (4 Starter per Relay)
- starting fee: € 25,- till 13th May 2018 / € 30,- from 14th May 2018
late registration fee of € 5,- for late registration on 30th June or 01st July 2018.
- route on our interactive map
- transfer station I: Piösmes, at Hotel St.Leonhard approx. 13,09 km
- transfer station II: Wiese, in front of restaurant Wiese approx. 21,79
(subsection approx. 8,7 km)
- transfer station III: Wenns, at community center, ca. 31,00 (subsection approx. 9,2 km)
- finish: Imst, sport centre approx. 42,195 km (subsection 11,2 km)
included services for participants:
- start number & present
- medal for every participant
- free shuttle bus
- free massage at finish area
- drink & food station
- luggage transport
Shuttle bus for the start – shuttle buses & parking
For three relay participants of the first part distances , is the possibility to get afterwards with the public bus (ticket can be bought in the coach) to the Schwimmbad Imst – aim area.
There is no special classification.